Cabo Real Golf Club
Showpiece of a 2,800-acre resort and residential project with 3.2 miles of beachfront, Cabo Real Golf Club features a multi-themed, target-style course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. The recent reversal of the club’s nines have greatly enhanced the layout’s flow and drama.
In its current configuration, Cabo Real's front nine, completely refashioned by Jones from a pre-existing layout, provides a scenic, gentle test with broad fairways tumbling down to the Sea of Cortes, notably at the short par-4 fifth, which plays across an arroyo en route to the beach. The par-3 6th hole, is propped up on a seaside bluff, which look-ing back will reward you with a view of endless palm trees and beautiful white sand beach.
With breathtaking holes chiseled into desert foothills at the foot of rugged mountain peaks, Cabo Real’s longer back nine presents a great test of golf. Free-form bunkers and small, elevated greens combine with fairways that play along ridge tops, to provide an expansive feel. The 14th hole, at 454 yards, runs along the edge of a steep canyon to a green carved into a precipice at the layout’s highest point—nearly 500 feet above the sea. The short par-4 17th hole is a study in clean lines. This right-to-left dogleg is punctuated by two large fairway bunkers, a sentinel cactus and a small green benched into the base of a hill. From an elevated tee, the brawny par-4 18th hole is a classic fin-ishing hole that will force you to navigate the crossing arroyo on the right and the ex-pansive lake on the left.
Host to two PGA Senior Slam events (1996, 1999), Cabo Real offers a memorable, well-balanced test of golf. Uphill holes generally play downwind, while downhill holes usually play into the prevailing onshore breeze. Jones and his design team artfully contoured the green complexes and containment mounds to mimic the shapes of the richly hued mountain peaks in the Sierra de la Laguna that frame the course.
Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
6,848 yards (par 71)
Complete practice facilities
Greens – Tifdwarf Bermuda
Tees, Fairways - Bermuda
Facility Type: Public
Golf Rates Green fees range from $140 - $240, depending on season.
- All golf rates are inclusive of practice balls, shared golf cart and bottled water
- Special offers are available in conjunction with Cabo Real’s partner courses, Puerto Los Cabos and Club Campestre San Jose.
Instruction by PGA professionals is available.
Head Golf Professional:
Juan Carlos Castellanos
"Cabo Real is a superb course: stategic, inventive, beauti-fully maintained"~ Golf Odyssey
"We created a golf course that appears to have been designed by its setting, and on which every hold offers views of the Sea of Cortes. The desert sun produces an intensity of light and shadow that sometimes creates a mirage effect"~Robert Trent Jones, Golf Course Architect
"Cabo Real is wonderfully conditioned and playable design by Robert Trent Jones II"~Golf World
Ask GW how YOU can get 50% off these rates with your booking!
November 1st, 2019 - May 15th, 2020
All rates and Promos are valid up to 12 golfers. Group service fee will apply to all groups larger than 12.
• Cancelation Policy: Our cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance. If you need to change or reduce the number of players in your group, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your tee time. Failure to do so will result in a full charge.
• Green Fee includes: 18 holes, one shared golf cart per round, use of driving range prior to round and bottled water.
• Our Pace of Play is 4 hours, 30 minutes. By booking this reservation you are in agreement and acknowledgement of our pace of play requirements.
• Dress Code (Golfers and Riders): Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts and Bermuda / golf style shorts are allowed. Please note that denim, swimwear, cut-offs, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted
• Riders are permitted based on availability of golf carts and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the golf course the same day of play, to confirm availability. Rider fees are $45 USD at Puerto Los Cabos and $35 USD at Cabo