CLUB CAMPESTRE SAN JOSE GOLF COURSE
Club Campestre San Jose
Tucked in the rolling foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, only 15 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport and just five minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo, the Nicklaus Design golf course at Club Campestre is the centerpiece of a 550-acre master-planned community.
The layout’s verdant fairways, chiseled into sloping desert terrain, offer players fine views of the Sea of Cortes. Vast sandy waste areas, big flashed-face bunkers and sinu-ous arroyos snaking across the fairways call for careful course management. The true character of the golf course lies in Campestre’s undulating, multi-tiered greens, which are among the most liberally contoured putting surfaces in Los Cabos.
Among the feature holes on this beautifully maintained facility, surfaced from tee to green in emerald-green paspalum, is the risk-reward par-5 7th hole, a double-dogleg that plays to a well-bunkered peninsula green, seemingly floating in temptation.
Campestre’s picturesque back nine ascends to higher ground, circulating players around a rolling desert plateau high above the sea. The par-3 11th, stretching to 216 yards, plays to a large green with false fronts on all sides that shrugs off indifferent tee shots.
At the par-5 13th hole, a trio of cross bunkers defends the landing area, forcing players to either lay up, or carry the ball 235 yards to clear the hazards. The par-5 17th hole, at 606 yards the longest hole on the course, brings a deep pot bunker in the center of the fairway into play, with a broad arroyo angled in front of the elevated green.
Campestre’s par-4 18th hole, which drops to a dished-out fairway bisected by a long, multi-lobed waste bunker, plays to a well-defended green backdropped by the sparkling Sea of Cortes.
Always in top condition, Campestre is a local favorite and represents the best value in Los Cabos.
6,966 yards (par 71)
Complete practice facilities
Paspalum SeaIsle 1
Facility Type: Resort
- Green fees range from $99 - $195, depending on season.
- All golf rates are inclusive of practice balls, shared golf cart and bottled water.
- Special offers are available in conjunction with Club Campestre’s partner courses, Puerto Los Cabos and Cabo Real.
Golf classes and clinics are conducted by PGA professionals.
"Campestre, lying in the shadow of a convention center built to host the recent G20 summit, is a lot of fun…the Nicklaus Design course gets its revenge on the putting surfaces.”
"Club Campestre, another Grupo Questro property, is one of the best layouts in the region!"
Ask GW how YOU can get 50% off these rates with your booking!
November 1st, 2019 - May 15th, 2020
All rates and Promos are valid up to 12 golfers. Group service fee will apply to all groups larger than 12.
• Cancelation Policy: Our cancellation policy is 24 hours in advance. If you need to change or reduce the number of players in your group, please do so at least 24 hours prior to your tee time. Failure to do so will result in a full charge.
• Green Fee includes: 18 holes, one shared golf cart per round, use of driving range prior to round and bottled water.
• Our Pace of Play is 4 hours, 30 minutes. By booking this reservation you are in agreement and acknowledgement of our pace of play requirements.
• Dress Code (Golfers and Riders): Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared golf shirts and Bermuda / golf style shorts are allowed. Please note that denim, swimwear, cut-offs, t-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, and flip flops are not permitted.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted
• Riders are permitted based on availability of golf carts and cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please contact the golf course the same day of play, to confirm availability. Rider fees are $45 USD at Puerto Los Cabos and $35 USD at Cabo