Cycle Utah: Bryce & Zion National Parks
Combine cycling, stunning rugged landscapes and laidback Southwestern life and you get some of the best that Southern Utah has to offer. Ride winding roads through iconic Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, past red rock canyons, sandstone cliffs and through sprawling forests, or escape the crowds and enjoy the endless vistas of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Snow Canyon State Park. With great weather and scenery, the cycling here is second to none. Off the bike you’ll find some of the country’s most fascinating history, friendly locals and authentic cuisine – this cycling adventure takes in the best of it all at a pace everyone can enjoy.
- Dixie National Forest
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Head of the Rocks Overlook
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- Bryce Canyon National Park Cycling
- Zion National Park Cycling
- Zion National Park Cycling
- Snow Canyon State Park Cycling
- Discover the needle-like hoodoo pinnacles of Bryce Canyon National Park and the sheer red sandstone canyons of Zion National Park.
- Cycle through Snow Canyon State Park viewing ancient lava flows and petrified sand dunes.
- Challenge yourself to inspiring climbs and freewheeling descents past millions of years of geologic history in the multihued rock layers of the Colorado Plateau.
- Enjoy the best of Southwestern culture, cuisine and history in the same lands Butch Cassidy once called home.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-country, and they know their destination better than anyone. So you’ll do more than just see a place, you’ll live it. Small groups, big adventures and responsible travel – that’s our thing. With 1,000 trips in a variety of styles across 100 countries, we’re sure you’ll find something you like. So let’s get started.
1. Real life experiences
What is travel but a search for something that can’t be Googled? We love the highlights, but the real magic for us happens well away from a beaten path. It’s the little noodle bars, hidden galleries and backstreet bodegas and real life experiences you won’t find in a search engine.
2. Connected by travel
The beauty of small group travel isn’t just new places, it’s new perspectives. It’s the stories you hear and the friendships you forge, the ones that stick around long after the tan has faded. Our travellers come from all walks of life; what unites them is where they’re going.
3. Travel works best when it's balanced
Time is your most precious resource, especially on a holiday. That’s why our trips are built with balance in mind. A little group time, a little you time – the way it should be. And because our tours have an average of just 10 people, there’s more of the world to go round.
4. With great travel comes great responsibility
The world’s a pretty amazing place, and we want to do our bit to keep it that way. And all it takes is a little dash of self-awareness, a slightly softer tread. Sustainable travel doesn’t mean no fun. It means that fun can be used to benefit others. Respect.
5. Adventure should be for everyone
Age, pillow preference, budget, travelling solo or together – it doesn’t matter where you’re from, what matters is where you’d like to go. Our mission is to deliver the best travel experiences to anyone who’s up for them. So no matter if you favour a soft landing or a wild take-off, Intrepid stands for you.
6. Our leaders are the greatest
We realised early on that the best folks to show you the heart of a destination are, funnily enough, the ones that live there. These are our leaders: travel experts and friendly locals who know their countries back to front, from every backstreet bar to every hidden gallery. They’re the big, smiling face of Intrepid (and we couldn’t be prouder).