Treasures of Ireland and the British Archipelagos on Le Bellot
PONANT invites you aboard Le Bellot for a 9-day cruise to discover the British and Irish treasures along the coastlines of the Channel and the Celtic and Irish seas.
Departing from Fairlie, a charming town on the west coast of Scotland, you will first sail towards Fort William. This harbour town on the shores of Loch Linnhe is steeped in Scottish history and tradition, close to the beautiful and spectacular scenery of Glencoe.
Your call in Belfast will allow you to visit the Giant's Causeway. This massive geological formation is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and features over 40,000 basalt columns.
Next, Le Bellot will sail towards Dublin, the Irish capital brimming with convivial atmosphere and authentic charm.
Further south, Wicklow, a popular Dublin holiday destination with heather moors, mountains, pebble beaches and authentic villages, offers a great escape.
Your ship will then sail towards the Isles of Scilly, a strange little archipelago whose landscapes seem to have come straight out of Enid Blyton's famous story, The Rockingdown Mystery. Here, long sandy beaches lie alongside green fields, while ruins of old castles stand proud on hilltops.
Then you will make your way to Dartmouth, a charming town tucked away in the heart of the stunning décor formed by the mouth of the Dart. You will discover its old pastel-coloured fishermen’s houses and some half-timbered buildings before calling at Guernsey, whose green prairies and romantic cliffs welcomed Victor Hugo during his exile.
Then you will reach Honfleur, jewel of the “Côte Fleurie”, after a magnificent cruise.
- Hot Deals!
Like the other ships in the PONANT EXPLORERS series, Le Bellot has been designed to provide absolute comfort for its passengers, even at the heart of the world's most remote and isolated regions. Racy lines, state-of-the-art equipment, a refined design, a softly muted and at the same time convivial ambiance together with a deliberately restricted number of cabins all contribute to the modernity of Le Bellot, a unique ship in the world of cruising.
PONANT is the World Leader in Luxury Expeditions with ultra-modern, intimate ships, offering attentive service and well-designed itineraries that touch all corners of the globe. Every cruise is a blend of adventure, exploration, and discovery—all experienced in luxurious comfort, even in the heart of extreme landscapes.
Why cruise with PONANT?
• 12 luxury small ships, able to easily navigate small waterways and visit remote destinations not accessible by large cruise ships.
• Le Commandant Charcot, the world’s first luxury hybrid-electric polar exploration yacht, sails further into the polar regions (including the Geographic North Pole).
• The youngest expedition fleet afloat.
• The leader in luxury polar expeditions for over 20 years and cultural cruising for over 30 years.
• Over 400 awe-inspiring cruises, calling at over 450 ports on all seven continents.
• Experts on board our voyages of discovery and learning to enrich guests’ understanding of the destinations.
• An exclusive partnership with Smithsonian Journeys, the the travel program of the Smithsonian Institution.
• Understated elegance on board with French-inspired cuisine, fine wines, and chic design.
• Proud to partner with Sothys, Veuve Clicquot, and Ducasse Conseil. Ships feature fabrics by Pierre Frey, beauty products from Hermès, macarons by Ladurée, and tea from Palais des Thés.
• 100% of our staterooms have a sea view and 95% have a balcony (100% on the PONANT EXPLORERS).
• Attentive yet discreet service from an experienced, multilingual onboard staff and crew.
• Open bridge access (requires approval from Captain).
• “Clean Ship” certification for the fleet in recognition of their eco-friendly features.
• All-inclusive pricing with open bar, gratuities, port fees, and taxes (including Zodiac explorations/landings on expeditions).
• The world’s first underwater passenger lounge, the Blue Eye, featured exclusively on the PONANT EXPLORER ships.
|1||Fairlie (Glasgow), Scotland||7:00 PM|
|2||Fort William||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|3||Belfast, Northern Ireland||7:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|4||Dublin||6:15 AM||11:50 PM|
|5||Holyhead, Wales||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|6||Isles Of Scilly||1:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|7||Dartmouth||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|8||Guernsey, Channel Islands||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|