Club Med Cancun Yucatan: Calling all Beach Wanderers to Save up to 45% OFF
Whether you're after coral reefs, tropical forests, white sand beaches, or sparkly turquoise waters, we have something perfect for you & your family. Enjoy up to 45% off* plus:
- Get the best rooms for Spring Break before they go!
- Travelling with your small ones? Kids under 4 stay free**
- Last availabilities for the Holiday Season
Book before January 10, 2023, for travel now through June 30, 2023.
- All Inclusive
- Sun and Sand
This Resort welcomes children of all ages. Children's Clubs available for children and teenagers from 2 to 17 years old.
Vaccinations and medical treatments: It is your responsibility to check all necessary formalities before departure. Recommended vaccinations:
In Aguamarina Family Deluxe rooms, indulge in the outdoor shower on your balcony or terrace and admire the sun going down in front of you.
Enjoy an array of international dishes as well as local Mexican cuisine. Choose to dine in one of its 5 themed, air-conditioned dining areas overlooking the pool & lagoon. Baby high chairs and baby food are available.
Insider tip: our hand-crafted tacos and fresh guacamole are free-flowing and world famous! Reservations required for dinner only.
Choose to dine on our oceanfront terrace. In the evening, you’ll just love the unique à la carte gourmet experience with an array of roast and char-grilled meats, and you can pair your meal with a selection of fine wines from the wine cellar. Tables must be booked in advance..
*For Exclusive Collection Space residents
* additional fee
The lagoon and the lush mangrove forest to port. The Caribbean Sea, coral reef and soft sandy beaches to starboard. Set sail for paradise, as a family. At Petit Club Med, pint-sized pirates conquer new early learning activities. At Mini Club Med, young buccaneers can try a varied range of sports such as flying trapeze from 4 years old, sailing from 6 years old or snorkeling from 8 years old. While at Club Med Passworld, teenagers have the choice: discover exciting new hobbies or lounge in the sun.
- Opening hours: From 8:45 am to 5:30 pm. From 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Saturday.
- Book in advance for Petit Club Med, where 2 and 3 years old have fun discovering new things together through play. Hands-on, musical and artistic activities, educational games, sport: they’ll enjoy a varied experience tailored to them. Because our younger G.Ms need extra care and attention, this service is available on demand. Early years professionals take care of them in a tender and loving way. The staffing will be in complete accordance with current regulations.
- Opening hours: From 8:45 am to 5:30 pm. From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Sunday.
- A new approach based on the principles of Positive Education inspires Mini Club Med + with the newest and best activities and sports. An exciting and fun experience where cooperation and kindness are celebrated to help each child to develop and grow. At Mini Club Med +, our G.O®s are committed to encouraging children to reveal and develop their own strengths: creativity, self-confidence, courage, etc. The memory machine is working overtime!
- Opening hours: From 9:30 am to 5:30 pm. From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Closed on Saturday.
- At Club Med Passworld, there are many exciting options and the freedom to choose. In this tailor-made space for young people, they can hang out and trying new things. Everyone can try something they’re interested in. Young people are sorted into age groups to make it easier for them to make friends. With the help of their G.Os, they can broaden their sporting and creative horizons in whatever direction they choose. They’ll never forget their time together.
The all-inclusive formula
Whether it’s a wide range of accommodation from Exclusive Collection spaces to Standard rooms, Kids Clubs